Saturday, March 14, 2015

"Evyatar's Mudras or the Magical Hand Gestures"Teaching Yoga Through Story(Help Your Child Improve Attention)Bedtime stories(Toddler First ... readers for kids Books collection Book 3)


This one confused me for some reason.
It just wasn't at all what I would read to my kids.
However-it could be more of an instructional read.
Thus being for parents to read, and help the kids learn-maybe?

I don't know what I was expecting in this book,
 but it's not something any of my 4 kids were interested in 
or wanted to finish reading. It needs an adult to explain 
things to any child reading it.

I'm sure it'll be of interest to someone, just not my tastes,
 not in the correct genre/age group, and not for children.


You can find it yourself at Amazon :


And you can find Author Alex Mann at:
http://www.amazon.com/Alex-Man/e/B00KJ8Y2M0/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1


No comments:

Post a Comment